With all the time and effort has been put into your cleaning business, you likely find yourself playing a lot of roles, such as marketer, business developer, and chief operations officer. While it can be a lot to take on, there are online tools you can implement and may help make your job easier. At Insurance Canopy, we strive to be a resource for small business owners and list out online cleaning business tools for you to consider. As an added bonus, we’ll tell you about cleaning business insurance and how it can benefit your marketing efforts.
Let’s get to it!
Online Cleaning Business Tools
From scheduling to customer communications, online cleaning business tools can help you out in a variety of aspects. We’ll break down what each online tool listed can do and you can decide for yourself if it will work for your company. We hope it helps!
- Jobber: Jobber is an online tool that helps business owners to keep track of clients, dispatch cleaning crews to job sites, manage billing details, and much more. The online tool boasts a mobile app that can be used at your convenience and gives you the opportunity to get work done from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can use their marketing feature for customer emails and postcards. If you would like to learn more about Jobber, you can find out more information here.
- mHelpDesk: mHelpDesk helps out business owners by keeping track of staff communication, job dispatching via text message, tracks cleaning inventory, and sets up automated appointment reminders. What makes mHelpDesk unique is that you can track all active jobs through Google Maps and know where your cleaning team is at. More importantly, you can take customer payments on the spot. For more information, please click here.
- Workwave Service: This online cleaning tool is designed to cut your fuel costs. The unique thing about this tool is that it can help you plan routes and essentially save time on the jobs. You can learn more about Workwave Service here.
- Service Roller: There’s a lot you can do with Service Roller. This online tool keeps track of appointment history, lets you communicate with clients with its two-way messaging feature via SMS, gives customers the opportunity to book service online, and receive online payments. For more information about this online tool, you can visit Service Roller here.
Cleaning Business Insurance
Now that you have a better idea of the types of online software available for your business, let’s switch gears and talk about cleaning business insurance.
- What is cleaning business insurance?
Cleaning business insurance is designed to protect your business from third-party claims that your business may be legally held liable to pay for. Could you handle the financial brunt of a lawsuit on your own? Since you’re in the business of working for people, your risks increase and it could cost you serious money. With the help of cleaning business insurance, you can have peace of mind knowing that your assets are protected and you can focus on taking your business to new heights.
- How can coverage protect equipment?
On top of cleaning business insurance protecting your investment, Canopy offers additional coverage for equipment called inland marine and you can add it to the policy for an additional cost. Inland marine coverage (also referred to as equipment coverage) can cover materials being transported over land or being stored in an off-site location.
- How can insurance be used for marketing?
By carrying cleaning business insurance, you show potential clients that you are proactive and are aware of the risks. Clients can rest easy knowing if something were to go wrong on the job, insurance could respond and may resolve the issue. Insurance can also help you stand out from the competition and give your company a competitive edge. Canopy offers an online insurance badge that can be featured on your website.
If you would like to learn more about coverage, we suggest reading the following:
- What Type Of Insurance Do I Need For A Cleaning Business?
- Cleaning Business Insurance: What You May Not Know
- How To Start A Cleaning Business From Scratch
The Clean Finish
There are lots of online options available and we hope the online tools we listed will give you a better idea of what to look for. The most important tool you should implement to your company is cleaning business insurance from Canopy. We make it easy for you by providing an online application and giving you instant proof of coverage once it’s submitted. Plus, we offer monthly payments starting at $35/month.
Buy Cleaning Business Insurance