Farmers Market Vendor Insurance
STARTING AS LOW AS
Insurance Canopy And Farmers Market Vendor Insurance
As a product vendor, it’s particularly important to have product liability insurance, which can protect your business from hefty expenses should your product ever harm or injure a customer. Many event insurance policies omit product liability, requiring vendors to purchase it separately. Insurance Canopy's Farmers Market Vendor Insurance includes product liability at no extra cost, saving you time and money.
Unlimited Additional Insureds
Many local markets and events where you might sell your products require vendors like you to include them in your insurance plan as an additional insured. While other providers may charge you per additional insured, at Insurance Canopy, you can add as many additional insureds as your business needs at no additional cost to you.
Sell With Confidence
Most farmers markets and other events require vendors like you to have insurance, but not all insurance is the same. Insurance Canopy’s Farmers Market Vendor Insurance provides comprehensive coverage that can protect your business from the financial stress and other difficulties that can arise from lack of coverage, allowing you to confidently sell your products no matter what.
General & Professional Liability Limits
Still doing your research?
Our licensed agents are available to answer any questions you may have (se habla español)
What You Get
- General Liability: covers expenses from third-party insurance claims that come from injuries or damages that occurred at your business location or as a result of your business equipment or operations.
- Product Liability: covers expenses, such as legal fees, that arise as a result of someone getting sick or injured by the product you sold them.
- Business Personal Property: covers expenses that arise from your business personal property or equipment, like a computer, being damaged or stolen as a result of or during your business operation.
- No-Cost Additional Insureds: covers the event or venue so it is not held liable should an accident occur. It is often required for vendors to cover events as additional insureds.
Need More Coverage?
- Professional Liability ($125): protects against third-party claims as a result of errors or omissions that occurred during a lesson or demonstration. If you teach lessons to do demonstrations, we recommend having this coverage.
- Cyber Liability ($99): covers expenses that arise from cyber crime, like stolen data or customer information. If you collect or store data electronically, we highly recommend this coverage.
- Trailer Endorsement ($150): if you have a trailer that you use or bring to events, you can include it in your coverage for an additional fee.
- Workers Compensation: If you have employees, you may want to consider workers compensation, which covers medical fees and loss of income as a result of injury during business operations.
Questions About Liquor Liability Insurance For Caterers
Farmers Market Vendor Insurance is an insurance plan that can protect your business from paying out of pocket for insurance claims that may arise as a result of your business operations—like injuries, equipment loss, or property damage.
Without insurance, your business could be held liable and required to cover hefty expenses out of pocket. Our policy includes general and product liability as well as business personal property coverage to ensure that no matter your business operation, you can have the coverage you need.
The base rate for Farmers Market Vendor Insurance is $299 a year for up to $2 million in coverage for general and product liability and up to $10K in business personal property coverage.
For an additional price, you may choose to get more protection according to your business needs, such as professional liability insurance if you teach lessons or perform demonstrations, or cyber liability which can protect your business from the expenses that arise should your business fall victim to cyber crime.Get a quote today
Many events and venues require vendors to add them as an additional insured, which extends your insurance coverage to them. This prevents the event from being held liable should an accident occur.
Insurance Canopy’s Farmers Market Vendor Insurance policy offers unlimited additional insureds free of cost.Get a quote today
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993