$255 per year
Insurance For Dietitians
Get Necessary Coverage
As a dietitian, you need a Dietitian Insurance policy that offers you both Professional Liability and General Liability Insurance protection for your business. Without Dietary and Nutritionist Professional Liability insurance, you’d be left to deal with lawsuits that may arise on your own.
Choose Your Payment Plan
Insurance Canopy offers our Dietitian customers flexible payment options when it comes to insurance billing. You can either select an annual payment that starts at $204 or a monthly payment that starts at $18.75 per month.
Leverage Our Professionals
You deserve coverage from experienced professionals with knowledge of your industry. Our team has over a decade in the insurance world and can help answer any questions you may have while you’re applying for coverage. Contact us today for more information.
1 Additional Insured: $15, Unlimited Additional Insureds: $30
General Liability Limits
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business and professional services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services. However, it does not cover your products that are sold or distributed.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
– False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
– Malicious prosecution
– Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
– Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
– Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
– The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
The maximum the insurance carrier will pay for a bodily injury or property damage claim that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business and professional services.
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured and to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury (BI) or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Inland marine insurance covers tangible property that is movable or transportable in nature (e.g. supplies, equipment, or inventory) but excludes coverage for structures and items that are part of the structure.
An additional cost will be added for this coverage. See the application for additional coverage details for Cyber Liability Insurance.
Our licensed agents are available to answer any questions you may have (se habla español)
The Coverage You Need
At Insurance Canopy, we offer a Dietitian add-on tailored specifically to your businesses. Our Dietitian Insurance is a combination of both General and Professional Liability Insurance. You also benefit from the following:
- General Liability Insurance protects you against third-party bodily injury or property damage claims.
- Professional Liability Insurance would protect your business against claims that your negligence in your advice that led to bodily injury or property damage
- Equipment Insurance offers you protection for your dietitian equipment. If someone broke into your car and stole your equipment, you could file a claim.
- Medical Expense Coverage is a good-faith portion of your insurance which could pay for the medical expenses of someone who gets injured while you advise them. This could pay for their medical bills instead of taking you to court for those fees.
Protect Against Risk
As a Dietitian, you may not know the types of risks you face when advising clients. Whether you run your own center, or rent a space, accidents can and do happen and you need to be protected against worst-case scenarios that could cause you financial harm.
- Negligence Claims– If a client gets hurt following your instruction, they could decide to go to the hospital due to any resulting pain, you could be sued for negligence.
- Slip-and-Fall Incidents– If you run your own studio and a client slips on some water, breaking their ankle, you could be held liable for their medical expenses.
- Property Damage Claims– When you rent space in someone’s facility, you could be liable for any property damage that happens as a result of any clients you advise there.
- Stolen Gear Claims– Traveling from an office to a gym? If your gear gets stolen out of your vehicle, you could possibly file a claim to get that gear recovered.
Questions About Dietitian Insurance
Dietitian insurance is a professional liability coverage designed for registered dietitians to protect against malpractice lawsuits and third-party claims that your services caused someone damage. This insurance policy also covers you in the case someone sues you as a result of bodily injury or property damage taking place where you conduct business.
When you carry dietitian liability insurance you provide your clients with proof that you not only care about your business but also that you also care about them in multiple facets. You’ll enjoy peace of mind in conducting your services and depending on where you find yourself working, you may be required to show proof of insurance before beginning your job.
Dietitian liability insurance is $204 for a full year of coverage, which you can also opt to pay in monthly installments of $18.75 a month. The policy covers registered dietitians in the event of malpractice lawsuits and can protect you against financial losses.
Yes! As a dietitian, carrying dietitians is an important component of your business and is designed to protect your financial assets if you were to be sued as a result of your business operations. You could be held liable for claims that include giving advice that causes harm, recommended products that make a client sick, damaging any rented property you may do business in, and even having a client slip and fall in your office.
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993