eBay Seller Insurance
Protect Your Small Business With eBay Seller Insurance
Product Liability Insurance For eBay Sellers
Occurrence Based Policies
Free Online Quotes
Product Protection Plan
Scroll To Learn More
What is eBay Seller Insurance?
eBay seller insurance is a liability protection plan designed for online sellers. From stolen inventory, shipping damages, and customer injuries, there’s a lot of costly claims you can protect your business from with insurance.
Manage your risks and lower or eliminate the cost of a claim with eBay sellers insurance.
Who Needs eBay Liability Insurance?
Trusted Coverage From Insurance Experts
How Much Does Online Seller Insurance For eBay Cost?
Licensed In All 50 States
You're In Good Company With Insurance Canopy
Here's what other people have to say about their experience.
Great company easy to work with, and they even sent me reminders about my renewal!!!! Thank you so so much
Fast, easy, always there. As a mobile dj it’s important to me to have access to a cost friendly insurance option when needed. That’s exactly what you get! Great policy at a great rate. Thanks!!!
Very reliable and affordable insurance. Customer service is outstanding and hassle free when renewing.
My first time using this Company I like the ease of navigating through the site.
I loved working with insurance canopy. Their customer service was so available and willing to answer my questions as a first time business owner. Great pricing, quick, and easy.
General Liability Limits
This is the maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for product liability claims and completed operations claims.
– Product Liability claims are the result of bodily harm or property damage incurred by your products
– Completed Operations claims are the result of bodily harm or property damage incurred by business operations conducted away from your business’s premises—even after business operations have been completed or abandoned
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
– False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
– Malicious prosecution
– Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
– Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
– Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
– The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Questions About eBay Business Insurance
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 888.600.0894
Business Insurance For Ebay Sellers
Grow Your eBay Business — Start managing your risks and confidently selling your products online with Insurance Canopy’s eBay liability insurance.