Scroll To Learn More
Etsy seller insurance is a unique coverage designed to protect your online business. If a product you sell leads to third-party injuries or damages, your policy may help you cover the cost of medical bills, legal fees, repairs, and more.
No, Etsy doesn’t require proof of insurance to start selling. However, they won’t back you up in the case of a claim. This leaves you liable to pay for injuries and damages your business caused out of your own pocket.
Insurance Canopy helps you stay focused on your craft by helping you manage your risks and reduce or eliminate the cost of a claim.
Years of Experience
Businesses Trust Insurance Canopy
General Liability Limits
This is the maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for product liability claims and completed operations claims.
– Product Liability claims are the result of bodily harm or property damage incurred by your products
– Completed Operations claims are the result of bodily harm or property damage incurred by business operations conducted away from your business’s premises—even after business operations have been completed or abandoned
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
– False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
– Malicious prosecution
– Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
– Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
– Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
– The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 888.600.0894