STARTING AS LOW AS
Canopy & Videography Insurance
Insurance Canopy provides A+ rated Videographer Insurance. With general liability, business personal property, and more according to your needs, our insurance can protect your business from most exposures associated with the videography industry. We provide high quality insurance at the affordable price of $129 per year so you can focus your efforts on running your business with peace of mind.
It’s important to have general liability insurance, which can protect your business from paying out of pocket should someone get hurt or you accidentally cause property damage during a video shoot. Insurance Canopy’s Videographer Insurance includes general liability, so you’ll have a financial safety net in place should an accident ever occur.
Flexible Equipment Coverage
As a videographer, you’ve spent thousands on video equipment, and it can be even more expensive to repair or replace. With Videographer Insurance, you can include your equipment in your insurance policy in case it’s ever damaged or stolen. Insurance Canopy even has multiple camera equipment insurance options so you never have to pay for more coverage than you need.
Shoot With Confidence
Videographer Insurance does more than protect your business. It creates a financial safety net that can grant you peace of mind knowing that should something ever occur, you can have the assistance you need. At Insurance Canopy, we remove the financial stress and burden of risk, allowing you to run your business with confidence.
General & Professional Liability Limits
General Each Occurrence Limit
What You Get
- General Liability: covers expenses from third-party insurance claims that come from injuries or damages that occurred at your business location or as a result of your business equipment or operations.
- Product Liability: covers expenses, such as legal fees, that arise as a result of someone getting sick or injured by the product you sold them.
- Business Personal Property: covers expenses that arise from your business personal property or equipment, like a computer, being damaged or stolen as a result of or during your business operation.
- No-Cost Additional Insureds: covers the event or venue so it is not held liable should an accident occur. It is often required for vendors to cover events as additional insureds.
Need More Coverage?
- Professional Liability ($125): protects against third-party claims as a result of errors or omissions that occurred during a lesson or demonstration. If you teach lessons to do demonstrations, we recommend having this coverage.
- Cyber Liability ($99): covers expenses that arise from cyber crime, like stolen data or customer information. If you collect or store data electronically, we highly recommend this coverage.
- Workers Compensation: If you have employees, you may want to consider workers compensation, which covers medical fees and loss of income as a result of injury during business operations.
Questions About Liquor Liability Insurance For Caterers
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993