The Insurance Marketplace For Bookkeepers
Why Insurance Canopy for Bookkeeping Insurance?
We Work with A+ rated partners to help provide you with the best policies possible. Rest assured knowing you’re covered by the best.
Protect Your Bookkeeping Business
Bookkeeping insurance protects bookkeepers against lawsuits, legal claims, and damages specific to the financial services industry such as:
- Errors & Omissions – $25,000 included(higher limits available)
- General Liability
- Business Personal Property Coverage
Don’t let a simple error erase your financial resources. Pick your bookkeeping insurance coverage with Canopy.Buy Online Today
Why You Should Carry Bookkeeping Insurance
- You may face some liability risks unique to bookkeepers such as errors and omissions
- Liability insurance gives you a layer of defense against claims such as mistakes or negligence
- Financial peace of mind
- Ability to pay legal costs for defenses, even in cases where you were not negligent. For example, if your client contributed to the negligent action by failure to disclose
Choosing the Right Insurance is Key
You can't afford mishaps that could put you out of business or put your financial future at risk.
We are thrilled to offer new insurance coverages that can be customized to meet your business needs. With every business being unique, you can tailor a policy that works best…
You’ve taken the necessary steps to get your chimney sweep business up…
It’s a worst case scenario for every chimney sweep business owner. Your…