Why Insurance Canopy for DJ Insurance?
Insurance Canopy provides low-cost “A+ rated” insurance for DJs, KJs, and VJs. With general liability and optional equipment coverage, our insurance covers most exposures associated with DJ professionals. We kick up the tempo of the insurance industry with affordable prices and tailored coverage to give DJs peace of mind.
What Is DJ Insurance?
The day-to-day operations of your business opens you up to certain exposures that could affect your bottom line. DJ insurance helps provide financial protection, including the cost of bodily injury, property damage or loss of personal property.
With DJ insurance from Insurance Canopy, you’ll have coverage for general liability and damage to premises rented.
Why Should You Carry DJ Insurance?
- You may face some liability risks unique to DJs such as setting up shows, equipment, fog machines, or speakers.
- Venues may require you to show proof of insurance before hiring you or allowing you to operate on their property.
- Liability insurance gives you a layer of defense against claims such as bodily injury or property damage.
- Financial peace of mind.
- If you use your own equipment and you transport it to multiple locations, you will want to protect your equipment against theft, damage, or loss with inland marine coverage.
- Wedding venues, concert halls, and other places may require you to add them as an additional insured to your policy before allowing you to perform.
How Much Is DJ Insurance?
A basic general liability insurance policy starts at around $16/month. Also, there are supplementary coverage options that you may add to your policy. For example, you can name additional insureds to your policy or purchase additional equipment insurance coverage.
General Liability Limits
The most your policy will pay for bodily injury and property damage claims occurring in the policies term that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay for bodily injury and property damage claims occurring in the policies term that result from the products you use to perform your services. However, it does not cover your products that are sold or distributed.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
- False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
- Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
- Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
- The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured and to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
From $16 / $192
$50,000 – $100,000 Sales
$24.33 / $292
Inland marine insurance covers tangible property that is movable or transportable in nature (e.g. supplies, equipment, or inventory) but excludes coverage for structures and items that are part of the structure. A $250 deductible applies to this coverage.
Inland marine insurance covers tangible property that is movable or transportable in nature (e.g. supplies, equipment, or inventory) but excludes coverage for structures and items that are part of the structure. A $500 deductible applies to this coverage.
Still doing your research?
Have questions for us?
Annual Policy: From $16/month – Choosing the right small business insurance is critical. Avoid gaps in your coverage that could risk the future of your business.