- General Liability Insurance protects you against third-party bodily injury or property damage claims that arise out of your training operations. For example, if someone slips in your studio, you could be at risk of a claim.
- Professional Liability Insurance insures your training practice against negligence claims, meaning you were negligent during a session which caused injury or harm to your client. Whether it was on purpose or not, you could be held liable to pay for any client injury.
- Tools and Equipment Insurance offers you protection for any gear you have in transit or in storage at your facility where you work. If someone were to steal your training gear and you get it on camera, your insurance could help you out.
- Medical Expense Coverage is a good-faith portion of your insurance which could pay for the medical expenses of someone who gets injured under your training guide. Instead of going to court, you could cover their fees and be at peace in the situation.
- Additional Endorsements are available to be added to your personal training insurance base policy. If you offer professional dietary or nutritional advice to your clients, you can purchase this coverage to add to your policy. Other endorsements can quickly and easily be added to your policy during checkout.
Personal Trainer Insurance
Elevate Your Credibility as a Personal Trainer