STARTING AS LOW AS
Canopy & Photography Insurance
It’s important to have general liability insurance, which can protect your business from paying out of pocket should your business operation ever injure a customer or cause property damage. Insurance Canopy’s Photographer Insurance includes general liability coverage, so you’ll have a financial safety net in place should an accident ever occur.
Flexible Equipment Coverage
Photography equipment isn’t cheap. That’s why it’s important to cover your equipment in your insurance policy, especially if you frequently travel for your photography business. At Insurance Canopy, we have multiple camera equipment insurance options, so you are never paying for more coverage than you need.
Shoot With Confidence
Insurance Canopy’s Photographer Insurance does more than protect your business. It creates a safety net that can grant you peace of mind knowing that should something ever occur, you can have the assistance you need. With 24/7 to your policy, including printable proof of insurance and other documents, we remove the stress and burden of risk, allowing you to run your business with confidence.
General & Professional Liability Limits
General Each Occurrence Limit
What You Get
- General Liability: covers expenses from third-party insurance claims that come from injuries or damages that occurred at your business location or as a result of your business equipment or operations.
- Product Liability: covers expenses, such as legal fees, that arise as a result of someone getting sick or injured by the product you sold them.
- Business Personal Property: covers expenses that arise from your business personal property or equipment, like a computer, being damaged or stolen as a result of or during your business operation.
- Additional Insureds: covers the event or venue so it is not held liable should an accident occur. It is often required for vendors to cover events as additional insureds. $15 to add one and $30 to add unlimited.
Need More Coverage?
- Professional Liability ($125): protects against third-party claims as a result of errors or omissions that occurred during a lesson or demonstration. If you teach lessons to do demonstrations, we recommend having this coverage.
- Cyber Liability ($99): covers expenses that arise from cyber crime, like stolen data or customer information. If you collect or store data electronically, we highly recommend this coverage.
- Workers Compensation: If you have employees, you may want to consider workers compensation, which covers medical fees and loss of income as a result of injury during business operations.
Questions About Photographer Insurance
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993