Manage Your Risks With Manufacturers Insurance
Manufacturers Insurance For Small Businesses
Scroll To Learn More
What Is Manufacturing Insurance?
Manufacturing insurance is a type of protection plan designed to protect your business, products, and employees. If someone is hurt from your business operations, or from a product you helped to produce, you could be facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in bills or lawsuits.
Insurance Canopy helps manufacturers lower or eliminate the cost of claims for:
Who Needs Manufacturers Insurance?
All manufacturing businesses carry liability risks which may jeopardize operations. An uninsured manufacturing business is at risk of customer injuries, property damages, product recalls, or employee illnesses.
The most common claims we see at Insurance Canopy are caused by manufacturing defects. With a high probability of a product you produce all or part of causing harm or damages, getting insurance is a smart move for your business.
Trusted Coverage From Insurance Experts
Years of Experience
Businesses Trust Insurance Canopy
What Type Of Insurance Does A Manufacturing Company Need?
Product Liability Insurance
Licensed In All 50 States
How Much Does Manufacturing Insurance Cost?
Number of Employees
Level of Risks
General Liability Limits
This is the maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for product liability claims and completed operations claims.
– Product Liability claims are the result of bodily harm or property damage incurred by your products
– Completed Operations claims are the result of bodily harm or property damage incurred by business operations conducted away from your business’s premises—even after business operations have been completed or abandoned
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
– False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
– Malicious prosecution
– Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
– Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
– Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
– The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
Endorsements and Additional Coverage
You're In Good Company With Insurance Canopy
Here's what other people have to say about their experience.
Great company easy to work with, and they even sent me reminders about my renewal!!!! Thank you so so much
Fast, easy, always there. As a mobile dj it’s important to me to have access to a cost friendly insurance option when needed. That’s exactly what you get! Great policy at a great rate. Thanks!!!
Very reliable and affordable insurance. Customer service is outstanding and hassle free when renewing.
My first time using this Company I like the ease of navigating through the site.
I loved working with insurance canopy. Their customer service was so available and willing to answer my questions as a first time business owner. Great pricing, quick, and easy.