CrossFit Trainer Insurance
Benchmark Your Credibility As A CrossFit Trainer
$150 per year
Insurance For Crossfit Trainers
Canopy provides affordable “A+ rated” insurance for CrossFit trainers, personal trainers, and other fitness professionals. With a general & professional liability policy from Insurance Canopy, you can trust that you’re getting comprehensive coverage with some of the most competitive premiums in the nation.
Get Necessary Coverage
As a CrossFit trainer, you need a CrossFit Trainer Insurance policy that offers you both Professional Liability and General Liability Insurance protection for your business. Without this coverage, you’d be left to deal with lawsuits that may arise on your own.
Choose Your Payment Plan
Insurance Canopy offers our CrossFit trainer customers flexible payment options when it comes to insurance billing. You can either select an annual payment that starts at $129 or a monthly payment that starts at $12.50 per month.
Leverage Our Professionals
You deserve coverage from experienced professionals with knowledge of your industry. Our team has over a decade in the insurance world and can help answer any questions you may have while you’re applying for coverage. Contact us today for more information.
1 Additional Insured: $15, Unlimited Additional Insureds: $30
General Liability Limits
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business and professional services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services. However, it does not cover your products that are sold or distributed.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
– False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
– Malicious prosecution
– Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
– Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
– Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
– The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
The maximum the insurance carrier will pay for a bodily injury or property damage claim that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business and professional services.
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured and to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury (BI) or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Also known as Inland Marine Insurance or Business Personal Property, this policy covers tangible property that is movable or transportable in nature (e.g. supplies, equipment, or inventory) but excludes coverage for structures and items that are part of the structure.
An additional cost will be added for this coverage. See the application for additional coverage details for Cyber Liability Insurance.
Still doing your research?
Our licensed agents are available to answer any questions you may have (se habla español)
The Coverage You Need
At Insurance Canopy, we offer CrossFit trainer policies tailored specifically to your businesses. Our CrossFit trainer Insurance is a combination of both General and Professional Liability Insurance. You also benefit from the following:
- General Liability Insurance protects you against third-party bodily injury or property damage claims that arise out of your training instruction. Pushing a client past their limits could cause a lawsuit claim against you when an injury results.
- Professional Liability Insurance would protect your business against claims that your negligence in your CrossFit gym led to bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical Expense Coverage is a good-faith portion of your insurance which could pay for the medical expenses of someone who gets injured while you teach them. This could pay for their medical bills instead of taking you to court for those fees.
Gear & Equipment Coverage is an additional coverage you can add on to your insurance plan. It offers you protection for your CrossFit equipment. From your gear to your weights, if someone broke into your car and stole your equipment, you could file a claim.
Protect Against Risk
As a CrossFit instructor, you may not know the types of risks you face when instructing in your gym. Whether you run your own gym or rent a space, accidents can and do happen and you need to be protected against worst-case scenarios that could cause you financial harm.
- Negligence Claims– Say you’re teaching a class and you over-stretch a student. If they decide to go to the hospital due to any resulting pain, you could be sued for negligence.
- Slip-and-Fall Incidents– If you run your own studio and a client slips on some water, breaking their ankle, you could be held liable for their medical expenses.
- Property Damage Claims– When you rent space in someone’s facility, you could be liable for any property damage that happens as a result of any classes you hold there.
- Stolen Gear Claims– Traveling from one studio to the next? If your gear gets stolen out of your vehicle, you could possibly file a claim to get that gear recovered.
Get A FREE CrossFit Training Waiver!
Insurance Policy + CrossFit Waiver = Upgraded Protection
Get A FREE Personal Training Waiver!
Insurance Policy + Client Waiver = Stronger Protection
When used with an insurance policy, a waiver can help you better protect yourself from costly claims. Download our free waiver and start training with confidence.
*NOTE: A waiver does NOT take the place of insurance or guarantee 100% legal protection
Questions About CrossFit Trainer Insurance
CrossFit trainer insurance covers claims related to the day-to-day operations of your CrossFit training business. For example, if a student sustains an injury while following your instructions during a training session or you damage a studio during a training session, CrossFit trainer insurance could help cover the costs of these types of claims.
CrossFit trainer insurance also provides coverages for business personal property, general liability, and professional liability.
- Liability insurance coverage pegs you as a serious professional.
- Clients or gym owners may require you to show proof of insurance before hiring you or even ask you to add them as an additional insured on your policy.
- Liability insurance gives you a layer of defense against claims such as bodily injury or property damage.
- You can enjoy financial peace of mind.
- If you use your own equipment or transport equipment to multiple locations, you will want to protect it against theft, damage, or loss with additional limits for business personal property coverage.
- If you offer nutrition or dietary advice as part of your services or alongside them, you could be insured with our nutrition endorsement which protects you against third-party claims your advice caused a client harm.
A basic general and professional liability insurance policy starts at $129.
Yes. CrossFit trainer insurance is essential to your business and is designed to protect your assets if you were to be sued as a result of your business operations. You could be held liable for claims that include injuries, illnesses, or damages arising from your classes.
NPTI is an industry leader in personal trainer education programs. They offer 500/600 hours of in-person training taught by highly qualified instructors. Once you receive your education through NPTI, you never need to renew or take continuing education courses, and your certification is good for life.
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993