CrossFit Trainer Insurance
$150 per year
Insurance For Crossfit Trainers
Canopy provides affordable “A+ rated” insurance for CrossFit trainers, personal trainers, and other fitness professionals. With a general & professional liability policy from Insurance Canopy, you can trust that you’re getting comprehensive coverage with some of the most competitive premiums in the nation.
General Liability Limits
The most your policy will pay in a 12 month policy period for bodily injury and property damage claims that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business and professional services.
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services. However, it does not cover your products that are sold or distributed.
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
– False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
– Malicious prosecution
– Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
– Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
– Oral or written publication or material that violates a person’s right of privacy
– The use of another’s advertising idea in your advertisement
The maximum the insurance carrier will pay for a bodily injury or property damage claim that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business and professional services.
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured and to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability, for medical or funeral expenses incurred by such persons as a result of bodily injury (BI) or death sustained by accident under the conditions specified in the policy.
Additional Optional Limits
Inland marine insurance covers tangible property that is movable or transportable in nature (e.g. supplies, equipment, or inventory) but excludes coverage for structures and items that are part of the structure.
The maximum amount paid out in the case of a cyber attack on your business. Because this coverage is not automatically included in the standard General Liability Policy, you will need to opt into this coverage. See the application for additional coverage details for Cyber Liability Insurance.
Included when added
1 Additional Insured – $15
Unlimited Additional Insureds – $30
The Coverage You Need
At Insurance Canopy, we offer CrossFit trainer policies tailored specifically to your businesses. Our CrossFit trainer Insurance is a combination of both General and Professional Liability Insurance. You also benefit from the following:
- General Liability Insurance protects you against third-party bodily injury or property damage claims that arise out of your training instruction. Pushing a client past their limits could cause a lawsuit claim against you when an injury results.
- Professional Liability Insurance would protect your business against claims that your negligence in your CrossFit gym led to bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical Expense Coverage is a good-faith portion of your insurance which could pay for the medical expenses of someone who gets injured while you teach them. This could pay for their medical bills instead of taking you to court for those fees.
Gear & Equipment Coverage is an additional coverage you can add on to your insurance plan. It offers you protection for your CrossFit equipment. From your gear to your weights, if someone broke into your car and stole your equipment, you could file a claim.
Protect Against Risk
As a CrossFit instructor, you may not know the types of risks you face when instructing in your gym. Whether you run your own gym or rent a space, accidents can and do happen and you need to be protected against worst-case scenarios that could cause you financial harm.
- Negligence Claims– Say you’re teaching a class and you over-stretch a student. If they decide to go to the hospital due to any resulting pain, you could be sued for negligence.
- Slip-and-Fall Incidents– If you run your own studio and a client slips on some water, breaking their ankle, you could be held liable for their medical expenses.
- Property Damage Claims– When you rent space in someone’s facility, you could be liable for any property damage that happens as a result of any classes you hold there.
- Stolen Gear Claims– Traveling from one studio to the next? If your gear gets stolen out of your vehicle, you could possibly file a claim to get that gear recovered.
Get A FREE CrossFit Training Waiver!
Insurance Policy + CrossFit Waiver = Upgraded Protection
Get A FREE Personal Training Waiver!
Insurance Policy + Client Waiver = Stronger Protection
When used with an insurance policy, a waiver can help you better protect yourself from costly claims. Download our free waiver and start training with confidence.
*NOTE: A waiver does NOT take the place of insurance or guarantee 100% legal protection
Questions About CrossFit Trainer Insurance
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993