Food Distributor Insurance
STARTING AS LOW AS
Insurance Canopy & Food Distributors Insurance
You need an insurance policy as comprehensive as your business operations. Insurance Canopy provides all the coverage your business needs—from general and product liability to business personal property—at an affordable, yearly rate.
Products & Completed Operations
As a food distributor or wholesaler, it’s vitally important to protect your company with products and completed operations coverage that can protect your business from third-party bodily injury and property damage claims. Insurance Canopy’s Food Distributor Insurance includes products and completed operations coverage as part of our general liability coverage.
No-Cost Additional Insureds
If you rent a space as part of your food distribution or wholesale company, you may be required to add the rented space to your insurance as an additional insured. At Insurance Canopy, you can include unlimited additional insureds to your policy free of charge at any time.
General & Professional Liability Limits
Still doing your research?
Our licensed agents are available to answer any questions you may have (se habla español)
What You Get
- General Liability: covers expenses from third-party insurance claims that come from injuries or damages that occurred at your business location or as a result of your business equipment or operations.
- Product Liability: covers expenses, such as legal fees, that arise as a result of someone getting sick or injured by the product you sold them.
- Business Personal Property: covers expenses that arise from your business personal property or equipment, like a computer, being damaged or stolen as a result of or during your business operation.
- No-Cost Additional Insureds: covers the event or venue so it is not held liable should an accident occur. It is often required for vendors to cover events as additional insureds.
Need More Coverage?
- Professional Liability ($125): protects against third-party claims as a result of errors or omissions that occurred during a lesson or demonstration. If you teach lessons to do demonstrations, we recommend having this coverage.
- Cyber Liability ($99): covers expenses that arise from cyber crime, like stolen data or customer information. If you collect or store data electronically, we highly recommend this coverage.
- Trailer Endorsement ($150): if you have a trailer that you use or bring to events, you can include it in your coverage for an additional fee.
- Workers Compensation: If you have employees, you may want to consider workers compensation, which covers medical fees and loss of income as a result of injury during business operations.
Questions About Liquor Liability Insurance For Caterers
Food Distributor Insurance is an insurance policy that can protect your food distribution or wholesale business against insurance claims that may arise as a result of your business operations—like injuries, equipment loss, or property damage.
Without insurance, your business could be held liable and required to cover hefty expenses out of pocket. Insurance Canopy’s policy includes general and product liability as well as business personal property coverage to ensure that no matter your business operation, you can have the coverage you need.Get a quote today
Food Distributor Insurance can protect your business from expenses that arise as a result of injury, property damage, and broken or stolen property as a result of your business operation. Without insurance, these expenses could be financially crippling and even cost you your business.
As a business in the food industry, it is also vitally important to have product liability which can protect your business from legal and medical expenses should a customer ever become sick or injured by your product.Get a quote today
The base rate for Food Distributor Insurance is $299 a year for up to $2 million in coverage for general and product liability and up to $10K in business personal property coverage.
For an additional price, you may choose to get more protection according to your business needs, such as professional liability insurance if you teach lessons or perform demonstrations, or cyber liability which can protect your business from the expenses that arise should your business fall victim to cyber crime.Get a quote today
As a food distributor or wholesaler, you may receive and ship large orders that you are unable to fulfill in your normal business location. Commercial warehouses and other rented spaces are great places to receive and fulfill large orders but often require you to add them as an additional insured on your insurance, meaning that should an accident occur, they would not be held liable. It can also protect you should you cause damages to the rented space as a result of your business operations.
Additionally, many businesses that you sell or receive items from may require that they be named as additional insured. Don’t worry, though. Insurance Canopy’s Food Distributor Insurance policy allows you to include as many additional insureds as you need at no extra cost.Get a quote today
Need additional information before making a decision?
Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993