A+ Insurance for Home-based Bakers
Insurance Canopy And Bakers Insurance
Insurance Canopy provides home-based bakers with a comprehensive insurance policy that covers all their business needs. With general and professional liability and business personal property coverage, Bakers Insurance is a great way to protect your home bakery for the low price of $299 per year.
Your home-based bakery needs insurance that covers all of its needs. Insurance Canopy’s Bakers Insurance provides the coverage you need at a single, affordable price. From general and product liability to business personal property, you can rest easy knowing that you can have the coverage you need should you ever face an insurance claim.
As a business in the food industry, it’s vitally important to have product liability insurance which can protect your business from paying out of pocket should a customer ever become sick or injured from your baked goods—from an allergic reaction, for instance. Insurance Canopy's Bakers Insurance includes product liability, so you won't need to worry should something occur.
Protect Your Business
There are many risks a home bakery can face. With Bakers Insurance, you can create a financial safety net that can protect your business from the many expenses it might face, from accidents and damages to third-party insurance claims. Save yourself the extra time and money by choosing to protect your business with Bakers Insurance today.
General & Professional Liability Limits
Still doing your research?
Our licensed agents are available to answer any questions you may have (se habla español)
What You Get
- General Liability: covers expenses from third-party insurance claims that come from injuries or damages that occurred at your business location or as a result of your business equipment or operations.
- Product Liability: covers expenses, such as legal fees, that arise as a result of someone getting sick or injured by the product you sold them.
- Business Personal Property: covers expenses that arise from your business personal property or equipment, like a computer, being damaged or stolen as a result of or during your business operation.
- No-Cost Additional Insureds: covers the event or venue so it is not held liable should an accident occur. It is often required for vendors to cover events as additional insureds.
Need More Coverage?
- Professional Liability ($125): protects against third-party claims as a result of errors or omissions that occurred during a lesson or demonstration. If you teach lessons to do demonstrations, we recommend having this coverage.
- Cyber Liability ($99): covers expenses that arise from cyber crime, like stolen data or customer information. If you collect or store data electronically, we highly recommend this coverage.
- Trailer Endorsement ($150): if you have a trailer that you use or bring to events, you can include it in your coverage for an additional fee.
Questions About Bakers Insurance
Bakers Insurance is an insurance policy that can protect your home-based bakery from paying out of pocket for insurance claims that may arise as a result of your business operations—like injuries, equipment loss, or property damage.
Without insurance, your bakery could be held liable and required to cover hefty expenses out of pocket. Our policy includes general and product liability as well as business personal property coverage to ensure that no matter your business operation, you can have the coverage you need.
As a business in the food industry, it is also vitally important to have product liability which can protect your business from legal and medical expenses should a customer ever become sick or injured by your product.
For an additional price, you may choose to get more protection according to your business needs, such as professional liability insurance if you teach lessons or perform demonstrations, or cyber liability which can protect your business from the expenses that arise should your business fall victim to cyber crime.
As a home-based baker, you may receive a large order that you are unable to fulfill in your normal business location. Commercial kitchens are a great place to rent to fulfill larger orders, but many commercial kitchens require you to add them as an additional insured on your insurance, meaning that should an accident occur, they would not be held liable. It can also protect you should you cause damages to the rented space as a result of your business operations.
Insurance Canopy’s Bakers Insurance policy offers unlimited additional insureds free of cost.