Insurance Canopy And Bakers Insurance
Insurance Canopy provides home-based bakers with a comprehensive insurance policy that covers all their business needs. With general and professional liability and business personal property coverage, Bakers Insurance is a great way to protect your home bakery for the low price of $299 per year.
General & Professional Liability Limits
Still doing your research?
Our licensed agents are available to answer any questions you may have (se habla español)
What You Get
- General Liability: covers expenses from third-party insurance claims that come from injuries or damages that occurred at your business location or as a result of your business equipment or operations.
- Product Liability: covers expenses, such as legal fees, that arise as a result of someone getting sick or injured by the product you sold them.
- Business Personal Property: covers expenses that arise from your business personal property or equipment, like a computer, being damaged or stolen as a result of or during your business operation.
- No-Cost Additional Insureds: covers the event or venue so it is not held liable should an accident occur. It is often required for vendors to cover events as additional insureds.
Need More Coverage?
- Professional Liability ($125): protects against third-party claims as a result of errors or omissions that occurred during a lesson or demonstration. If you teach lessons to do demonstrations, we recommend having this coverage.
- Cyber Liability ($99): covers expenses that arise from cyber crime, like stolen data or customer information. If you collect or store data electronically, we highly recommend this coverage.
- Trailer Endorsement ($150): if you have a trailer that you use or bring to events, you can include it in your coverage for an additional fee.
- Workers Compensation: If you have employees, you may want to consider workers compensation, which covers medical fees and loss of income as a result of injury during business operations.