As a cleaning business owner, your time is focused on running your business and looking for new opportunities to improve your company. By joining an association, you give yourself the opportunity to stay connected with the industry, meet new people in the business, and further your education with certification courses. You may want to consider joining an association specific to the cleaning industry. We wanted to give you a brief overview of the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification and how signing up for a membership may be beneficial for your company.
Through this association, members have the opportunity to network with fellow members and have access to business tools. For your convenience, we listed a few member benefits that you may find useful:
- IICRC Certified Professionals Locator:The association offers members the opportunity to feature their business in the IICRC Certified Professionals Locator and potentially gain new customers.
- Annual Events:Members can connect with fellow IICRC members and learn more about industry trends, standards, and certifications.
- Access To Marketing Materials:Members have access to marketing materials for your company and can help you save on time.
- IICRC Continuing Education Program:Members can participate in the industry by signing up for continuing education courses via conventions, workshops, specialized training and more.
IICRC offers over 20 certifications for its members. These certifications can be used to further your education and help you stay competitive. For your reference, we included a few that are specific to the carpet cleaning industry:
- Carpet Cleaning Technician Certification
- Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician Certification
- Wood Floor Maintenance Technician
- Rug Cleaning Technician
- And More!
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) offers annual trade shows, educational tools, marketing materials, certifications, and additional training that is designed to keep its members up to date on the cleaning industry.
At Insurance Canopy, we value our customers and strive to give you comprehensive insurance coverage for your business. While you’re focused on taking your business to the next level, cleaning business insurance from Canopy can serve as your financial safety net and give you peace of mind.
We hope this was helpful! There are many associations out there and we recommend that you conduct your own research to find one that fits your needs. If you have any additional questions regarding the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, please visit their homepage here.