The Insurance Marketplace for General Contractors
Protect Your General Contracting Business
General contractor insurance protects general contractors against lawsuits and property damages specific to the high-risk construction industry.
- Damages to the property or construction site
- Advertising injury
- Slip and fall accidents
Offload Your Risk.
Don’t let an accident hammer away at your finances. Pick your general contractor insurance coverage with Canopy.
Questions About General Contractors Insurance
- Most states require general contractors to obtain licenses or to register separately for both commercial and residential properties. To obtain licenses and building permits, general contractors must have general liability insurance.
- Property owners may require you to show a proof of insurance before hiring you.
- Liability insurance gives you a layer of defense against claims such as bodily injury claims or property claims in a high risk environment such as a construction site.
- Financial peace of mind
- If you use your own equipment, or transport equipment to multiple locations, you will want to protect your equipment against theft, damage, or loss with additional equipment insurance.
Choosing the right insurance is critical.
You can’t afford gaps in your coverage that could put you out of business.
Need additional information before making a decision? Give our team a call today at 844.520.6993.
General Contractor Insurance
Build Your Company – Take the risk out of your general contracting business. Get protected today.
Having the wrong insurance for your general contracting business is like using a hammer on a screw. You might be able to pound a screw in, but you’ll mutilate your…
Being a general contractor is sometimes a thankless job. You get to…