IWCA MEMBER BENEFITSThrough this association, members have the opportunity to network with fellow members and have access to business tools.
- Trade Show Discount: Members get discounts for the IWCA Annual Convention and Trade Show. This event is designed to help business owners and employees improve their efforts.
- Member Affiliate Discount: Members can get discounts on cleaning products and supplies from IWCA-approved vendors.
- Exclusive Access To Business Tools: The IWCA wants to give its members access to business tools that can elevate efforts. Members can get discounts on time tracking sheets, human resources tools, payroll software, rentals, and more!
- Fleet Care: As a window cleaning business owner, you need your vehicles in tip top shape and in working condition. IWCA members get a 10% discount from Jiffy Lube.
- Service Opportunities: Each year at the convention members have the opportunity to work with a local charity.
TRAINING OFFEREDAs a cleaning business owner, it’s important to further your education and be compliant within the industry. ISSA offers certifications for members to help elevate their business efforts.
- Safety Director and Certification Program: This course will provide the tools necessary to implement proper safety training and effective safety guidelines for your business.
- Campus IWCA: This training program is offered by the IWCA. Members have access to a variety of resources to keep current on health, safety, and business operations.
- Certified Window Cleaner Education: This training program is also offered by IWCA and gives members the opportunity to learn some new skills in the industry.