- Business Resources:Members have exclusive access to business resources offered by the association, such as how to build your business, marketing ideas, hiring practices, and more.
- Residential TV:The association features several videos about the cleaning industry covering topics, such as green cleaning, residential cleaning, management, and more.
- Employee Benefits Program:Members can get discounts on a variety of things, such as medical plans, dental insurances, disability programs, and human resources support.
- Directory Feature:Members have the opportunity to be featured in a member-only directory. This gives you the ability to connect with others within the association and expand your presence.
Certifications OfferedBy being a part of the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International, you also have access to certifications offered by the ISSA and further your education in the industry with the following certifications:
- Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS):CIMS applies to management, operations, performance systems, and processes.
- Cleaning Management Institute (CMI):This institute provides a program of cleaning best practices and how to be efficient in the industry.
- ISSA Training Standard:This training teaches cleaning business owner’s about industry standards and is offered to frontline cleaning professionals, supervisors, managers, manufacturers, and more.