As a business owner, you look for ways to improve your business and stand out from the local competitors in your area. One way you can elevate your business is by joining an association. There are many benefits of being a part of an association, such as increasing your network, learning more about the cleaning industry, and staying compliant with your business practices. We wanted to give you a brief overview of the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International (part of the ISSA) and how it may be beneficial to you.
- Business Resources:Members have exclusive access to business resources offered by the association, such as how to build your business, marketing ideas, hiring practices, and more.
- Residential TV:The association features several videos about the cleaning industry covering topics, such as green cleaning, residential cleaning, management, and more.
- Employee Benefits Program:Members can get discounts on a variety of things, such as medical plans, dental insurances, disability programs, and human resources support.
- Directory Feature:Members have the opportunity to be featured in a member-only directory. This gives you the ability to connect with others within the association and expand your presence.
Certifications OfferedBy being a part of the Association of Residential Cleaning Services International, you also have access to certifications offered by the ISSA and further your education in the industry with the following certifications:
- Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS):CIMS applies to management, operations, performance systems, and processes.
- Cleaning Management Institute (CMI):This institute provides a program of cleaning best practices and how to be efficient in the industry.
- ISSA Training Standard:This training teaches cleaning business owner’s about industry standards and is offered to frontline cleaning professionals, supervisors, managers, manufacturers, and more.