Member BenefitsThrough this association, members have the opportunity to network with fellow members and have access to business tools.
- Value of Clean Program: The ISSA offers research, infographics, videos to show how cleaning is a valuable investment for customers.
- Workloading and Bidding Tool: Members can access this tool to input basic operational costs and calculate the time needed to perform the job, how many employees needed to complete the work, and a brief estimate of how much it will cost to complete the job.
- Consumable Calculator: This calculator is designed to help calculate the consumer market, employees, products used, and the price of the products for each job.
- ISSA Directory: Members can connect with business owners via the directory and even promote their own services to others.
- Discount Programs: The ISSA strives to look for programs that will save its members money and members can get discounts on a variety of things, such as medical plans, dental insurances, disability programs, and human resources support.
Certifications OfferedAs a cleaning business owner, it’s important to further your education and be compliant within the industry. ISSA offers certifications for members to help.
- Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS): CIMS applies to management, operations, performance systems, and processes.
- Cleaning Management Institute (CMI): This institute provides a program of cleaning best practices and how to be efficient in the industry.
- ISSA Training Standard: This training teaches cleaning business owner’s about industry standards and is offered to frontline cleaning professionals, supervisors, managers, manufacturers, and more.