CanvaYou don’t necessarily need to hire a graphic designer in order to create visually appealing marketing materials for your window cleaning company. Canva is a free online design tool that gives you pre-made templates and offers an array of marketing materials, such as brochures, business cards, coupons, and much more. Plus, you can upload your business logo and brand your business’ marketing materials. Canva’s online platform is simple to navigate and you can create customizable materials in minutes. If you would like to use images from Canva, you can always upgrade to a paid account and access even more. Other Features
- Facebook posts
- Email headers
- Instagram story templates
Tip: You can show off your professionalism to potential customers that you’re insured with window cleaning insurance by featuring Insurance Canopy’s insurance badge on your marketing materials.
BufferMany business owners turn to social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to reach their audience and promote their business. These platforms are great marketing tools for cleaning businesses, and you can accomplish your goals without having to invest a ton of money. However, it can be a hassle logging into several platforms and posting on each one individually. With Buffer, you can easily access all your social media accounts for your window cleaning business and schedule social posts ahead of time. Buffer seeks to build brands and grow businesses uses social media, so they are a great option if that is what is included in your business’ goals. You can check out Buffer here.
MailChimpEmail marketing gives you an opportunity to check in on your customer base and reward them for choosing to sign up. With your client’s permission, create a dedicated email campaign to promote your small business. Types of emails to consider:
- Birthday: Show your customers that you care by wishing them a happy birthday! You can even include a coupon that can be used toward window cleaning services throughout their birthday month
- Promotion: Haven’t heard from some customers in awhile? You can drum up business by sending out a promotion, like 10% off their next cleaning service
- Survey: Survey emails sent to customers can help you gauge how your business is doing with customer service and how you can improve moving forward. This feedback can help you fix any kinks in your business
- Monthly Newsletter: Send out a monthly newsletter with any company news, special discounts or offers, events, or anything else you’d like your customers to know. They can subscribe to your newsletter to receive the latest updates from your cleaning company
- The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets guidelines about who you can or can’t send emails to, and what opt-in/out options are necessary to include. Read the actual wording of the law here to find out how these privacy laws can affect your email marketing.
- The Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes message requirements for commercial purposes, and gives recipients the right to opt-out of email messages. Read the actual wording of the law here and learn more about it.
- Appointment scheduling: Customers who are interested in window cleaning services can easily fill out an appointment form and you can connect with the customer from there
- Click to call: This feature allows customers to directly call your business and you can answer their questions
- Higher intent lead forms: This type of ad is designed to gain higher quality leads. You could possibly consider a small discount off purchase for signing up for a window cleaning quote
Window Cleaning InsuranceIn our opinion, one of the most important tools you can use for your company is window cleaning insurance! When you start to think about the time and money poured into your window cleaning business, it only makes sense to protect your hard work. Window cleaning insurance is designed to protect your assets from third-party claims, such as a client tripping over your equipment and suing you for the damages. Instead of focusing on the risks every job entails, the peace of mind insurance provides can help you focus on other business aspects, such as building your clientele or hiring more employees. We know that you do your best to avoid such accidents, but they do happen. With Insurance Canopy, we understand that your time is valuable and don’t want to take up too much of it. You can easily purchase window cleaning insurance in ten minutes or less. Whether you want to pay the entire amount of coverage up front or opt-in for monthly payments, the choice is yours! Monthly payments for window cleaning insurance start at $26.67 per month. You can also include additional insureds to your policy to add employees or other entities to your policy. After you have purchased a policy, you will gain access to your dashboard, which will allow you to update any personal information, review your coverage, and have access to proof of coverage through your online portal. You can use this proof of insurance as a marketing tool on your website, business card, and other places to show your clients that you are credible and trustworthy.
Tip: By carrying window cleaning insurance, you can have a competitive edge and give customers another reason to book with you!There you have it! We hope you found these marketing tools for cleaning businesses valuable for your company’s marketing strategy and consider protecting your company with window cleaning insurance. If you have additional questions, our licensed insurance agents are happy to answer your questions via phone or online.