Business owners everywhere are gearing up for a great year and are striving to have an even better business. Luckily, there are many online tools available for your convenience to help you out with social media, branding, email marketing, and even window cleaning insurance. We’ll break down the sources you can implement to your company’s strategy below and give you more insight on how window cleaning insurance can help you out.
You don’t necessarily need to hire a graphic designer in order to create visually appealing marketing materials for your window cleaning company. Canva is a free online tool that gives you pre-made templates and offers an array of marketing materials, such as brochures, business cards, coupons, and much more. Plus, you can upload your business logo and brand your marketing materials. Canva’s online platform is simple to navigate and you can create customizable materials in minutes. If you would like to use images from Canva, you can always upgrade to a paid account and access even more.
- Facebook posts
- Email headers
- Instagram story templates
You can create your free Canva account here.
Tip: You can show off your professionalism to potential customers that you’re insured with window cleaning insurance by featuring Insurance Canopy’s insurance badge on your marketing materials.
Many business owners turn to social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to reach their audience and promote. However, it can be a hassle logging into several platforms and posting on each one individually. With Buffer, you can easily access all your social media accounts for your window cleaning business and schedule social posts ahead of time.
You can check out Buffer here.
Email marketing gives you an opportunity to check in on your customer base and reward them for choosing to sign up. With your client's permission, create a dedicated email campaign to promote your small business.
Types of emails to consider:
- Birthday: Show your customers that you care by wishing them a happy birthday! You can even include a coupon that can be used towards window cleaning services throughout the birthday month
- Promotion: Haven’t heard from some customers in awhile? You can drum up business by sending out a promotion
- Survey: Survey emails sent to customers can help you gage on how your business is doing with customer service and how you can improve moving forward
Here are some privacy laws to keep in mind:
- The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets guidelines about who you can or can’t send emails to, and what opt-in/out options are necessary to include. Read the actual wording of the law here to find out how these privacy laws can affect your email marketing.
- The Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes message requirements for commercial purposes, and gives recipients the right to opt-out of email messages. Read the actual wording of the law here and learn more about it.
Sign up for MailChimp here.
You can create a Facebook business page in minutes and it’s really easy to get started. All you need is the name of your company, information of what your business offers, a profile picture (you may want to consider using your company’s logo), a cover photo, and a call-to-action (you could include your company’s website url here). Your business page can be used to post a variety of things, such as promotions and company announcements.
As a window cleaning business owner, you may find the platform’s lead ad feature useful since you can use it to generate new customers and gain potential business.
Facebook lead ads
- Appointment scheduling: Customers who are interested in window cleaning services can easily fill out an appointment form and you can connect with the customer from there
- Click to call: This feature allows customers to directly call your business and you can answer their questions
- Higher intent lead forms: This type of ad is designed to gain higher quality leads. You could possibly consider a small discount off purchase for signing up for a window cleaning quote
If you would like more information on Facebook’s lead ads, you can read all about it here.
Window Cleaning Insurance
In our opinion, one of the most important tools you can use for your company is window cleaning insurance!
When you start to think about the time and money poured into your window cleaning business, it only makes sense to protect your hard work. Window cleaning insurance is designed to protect your assets from third-party claims, such as a patron tripping over your equipment and suing you for the damages. Instead of focusing on the risks every job entails, the peace of mind insurance provides can help you focus on other business aspects, such as building your clientele or hiring more employees. With Insurance Canopy, we understand that your time is valuable and don’t want to take up too much of it. You can easily purchase window cleaning insurance in 10 minutes or less. Whether you want to pay the entire amount of coverage up front or opt-in for monthly payments, the choice is yours! Monthly payments start at $35/month. In addition, you can include additional insureds to your policy and access proof of coverage through your online portal.
Tip: By carrying window cleaning insurance, you can have a competitive edge and give customers another reason to book with you!
There you have it! We hope you found this article valuable for your company’s marketing strategy and consider protecting your company with window cleaning insurance. If you have additional questions, our licensed insurance agents can answer your questions via phone or online.
Buy Window Cleaning Insurance