Why Insurance Canopy for Performers Insurance?
We provide affordable "A+ rated" public liability insurance with an easy online application process that takes just a few minutes to complete. Prepare to perform when you purchase our policy.
|General Liability Limits|
|General Aggregate (other than Products-Completed)
The most your policy will pay for bodily injury and property damage claims occurring in the policies term that you become legally obligated to pay due to your business services.
|Products Completed Operations Aggregate
The maximum amount your policy will pay in a 12-month period for bodily injury and property damage claims that result from the products you use to perform your services. However, it does not cover your products that are sold or distributed.
|Personal & Advertising Injury
The amount that your policy will pay for claims arising out of one or more of the following offenses:
- False Arrest, detention or imprisonment
- Malicious prosecution
- Wrongful Eviction or Wrongful Entry
- Oral or written publications that slander or libels a person or organization
- Oral or written publication or material that violates a person's right of privacy
- The use of another's advertising idea in your advertisement
|Each Occurrence Limit
The maximum amount paid per incident during the term of the policy.
|Damage to Premises Rented to You
Applies to damage by fire to premises rented to the insured and to damage regardless of cause to premises (including contents) occupied by the insured for 7 days or less.
|Event Policy (1-3 days)
Purchase a entertainers event policy and get short-term coverage.
Entertainers annual policy that will remain in effect the whole year.
Performer Liability Insurance
Event Policy: Starting at $59 – Choosing the right performers insurance is critical. You can't afford mishaps that could put you out of business or put your financial future at risk.
Questions About Performers Insurance
Performers insurance covers claims that may arise from your performance or operations. Performers insurance provides coverages for your general liability needs.Get a quote today
- Having liability insurance pegs you as a serious professional.
- Clients may require you to show proof of insurance before hiring you.
- Liability insurance gives you a layer of defense against claims such as bodily injury or property damage.
- You can enjoy financial peace of mind.
- Venue owners may require you to add them as an additional insured.
- Clowns & Santas
- Face/body Painters
- Balloon Artists
- Disk Jockey's
- Individual Musician
A general liability insurance policy for events starts at $59. An annual policy starts at $199. Monthly payments are available after a 25% down payment.Get a quote today
Yes. Performers insurance is an important component of your business and is designed to protect your financial assets if you were to be sued as a result of your business operations. You could be held liable for claims that include injuries, illnesses, or damages arising from your services.
The legal costs alone from claims like these can be financially devastating. With performers insurance, you'll have the protection you need just in case something goes wrong.Get a quote today